Pillaiyar Chathurthi. 


              That maida and turmeric Ganesha video was making the rounds, so I thought why not . Even our clay ones are eco- friendly but then with clay you wash your hands a thousand times. 


               Just when I thought I had got the hang of it , the pillaiyar went into the slouching mode , yes started sagging. So I added more maida to firm it up . Nope. Then I did the only thing I could think of. Made an inverted cup into a pedestal and camouflaged it with flowers. 😁


                 Then my sis in law peeped in . How did that Pillaiyar come out.? I had to push it on a bamboo stick she said. 😁


                     We had both used about 100 gms  of ingredients. I dread to think what happened to the I kg  atta that my another friend was going to use. 😁


                     Anyway our kolakattais came out well . Cross your fingers and shut your mouth. Yes as soon as I thought proudly of my kolakattai,  gas started to leak and instead of steaming I had to microwave it. 


                        Okay now all vignams removed . Gas stove repaired on priority basis. 

                      All’s well that ends well. 


                      Let Ganesha remove all obstacles at super speed.

Comments