Three months since my daughter was here and 5 months since I went to the yoga teacher’s training. 


          Why I am telling you this.  Always she will boast about her yoga , gym ,walking , Fitbit even though she does not lose even a kg. Yes I know that is what your mind voice is telling you.


           Actually what I wanted to say was, I was going through my kitchen cupboards. Packets of pumpkin seeds and sun flower seeds. My daughter has no idea that we get them here so she got them for me. One steel dubba filled with a mixture of herb powders. 

Got by me from Arya Gowda road in the first flush of enthusiasm during the Herbs and natural therapies class . 


            No I cannot take the powder nor the seeds daily , just beyond me.

      

             So yesterday I turned the seeds into chikki by making Vella pagu and the powder into legium .For legium  I added freshly grated amla , ghee and of course jaggery. 


            No don’t search for the chikki picture. Went inside my mouth even before the pagu could set.😁

Comments