#பரீட்சைக்கு_நேரமாச்சு


              No I have never been late for any test or exam. However my subconscious mind does give me dreams , where  I return home before reaching school :  To take a pen, hall ticket or even to dress modestly 😁. Why the last I don’t know. I am a prude and happy to tell you that there is never a pin out of place. 


               Whatever I have read I will always write in my own words. No word for word memorising or verbal spitting out for me. Thank God I studied in a CBSE school. No imagination so I can never fill up pages after pages of nonsense.


                 Of all the school , college and office exams I have written. I remember this class test to this day. It proved something to me about myself .


                   I must have been in the 3 rd or 4 th class. I have returned to school after a long break due to chicken pox.  Some class test . I don’t remember the subject. Pre parent peer pressure days. So naturally my mom has not bothered to keep up with the class progress during my sickness. 


                   I could have easily said I was not aware of the test. I did not . I could not even understand the questions. The girl next to me realised my predicament and tried to show me her answers. 


                    No I could not cheat. I could not even see what she had written or understand her writing. I wrote the questions from the board and gave an otherwise blank paper. 


                     Proved to myself I am not up to snuff. Will not ask for leniency even where it was merited. Too in awe of persons in authority. 


                      Don’t like to copy. Hence hate copied and forwarded posts on FB and WA  to this day, ok unless there is some humour in it. 


                 Too goody goody for my own good. The type and yes I have done this: when the teacher says finger on your lips I will keep my index finger on my lips and if it is the last period walk so  till I reach home. 😂

Comments