#திருப்புமுனை


Sunday special


             Nothing spectacular about my life. It just moves along leisurely.


        If  you ask me about a turning point I can give you only a small bend in the road.


       I had shifted to my father’s apartment in Ashok Nagar and joined a gym. At last I have started minding about my health. It will be yet more time before I streamline my eating habits. 


         Anyway a big leap for me. Now the gym rules say I should either wear a track suit or a salwar set. So exactly 35 years since I went into a saree only mode , I got myself some salwar sets. 


          Appa was so pleased that now I was one with his daughters in law  that he got me a few for my birthday. 😁😁


         I became so comfortable in my new avatar that it became my dress of choice.  So except when I go to my religious classes where the dress code is 6 or 9 yards sarees I am always in Salwar sets. 


              Come Corona , I never step out. I wear my most comfortable much washed cotton salwars day and night.


               Ah ha ! Here is the cake I am enjoying. I need to use the washing machine just once in 3 days no hefty lifting from the washer. Hanging and folding clothes over in a jiffy. 


                   Yes thanking my stars for the small bend in my road. 😁😁


                   Okay I did say nothing special.

Comments